Why you need it
- Segment keywords for further distribution across your website
- Plan the SEO architecture of your future website
- Get higher quality scores and save money on your advertising campaigns through PPC grouping
What are the benefits
And a lot of it. Working with thousands of keywords manually can take hours if not days. The system completes this task within minutes.
When you group keywords manually, you can make a lot of mistakes. The various combinations of synonyms, closely-related terms and thematic words that must be taken into account create confusion and lead to incorrect grouping. Our tool does this job quickly and practically error-free.
Keyword Grouper helps you expand your semantics with new keyword variations along with synonyms and closely-related terms. You can then add the keywords that are defined as synonyms or closely-related terms by Google - the ones it emboldens in the SERPs - to your title and description tags. The better your SEO health is, the higher your rankings will be.
Make use of the optional feature that allows the system to check the search volume of keyword clusters. Knowing the search volume helps you prioritize keywords without having to perform additional checks in other tools.
What data comes available as a result
The name of the group will be the keyword with the highest search volume (if you decided to check search volume or provided it to us manually). If there is no search volume, the group will be named after the first word defined for this cluster.
While using Keyword Grouper, you have 3 options to choose from:
- allow our system to check search volume (this will increase price by $0.005 per query)
- manually enter it in the system;
- not to check search volume.
List of hilghlighted keywords by Google is coming for each keyword. Use it for extending your website's semantics or for deeper understanding of SERP results.
Keyword Grouper is available as needed and is not included in the pricing packages. You must have an active subscription and fill up your balance for the amount of money you plan to spend on clustering.
Cost for one query
Cost for the search volume check for one query
It does all the important jobs incredibly well and reliably with no fuss. Site audit, Google rank tracking, traffic analysis, competitive analysis… Every step of the setup and the reporting is intuitive, and is accompanied by clear and helpful advice. And the rare times I have had the slightest problem, their client support is quick, helpful and efficient (best in the market!). All of which adds to a no-fuss, high performance platform for an expert like myself, and also the perfect tool for anyone still getting up to speed on SEO. 100% recommended.
We’ve used other tools in the past, but SE Ranking offers more up-to-date data and information, which benefits our agency and clients. SE Ranking allows us to access historical data with just a few clicks without ever having to leave the interface. From daily ranking updates to current search volume trends, there are numerous aspects that are essential when formulating client strategies, and with SE Ranking’s continuously updated system we are able to use this data to help our clients succeed.
After trying a lot (10+ years of experience) SE ranking stands out on top of others because it combines everything we need for our clients. We do only provide the client with rankings, but also with the potential traffic (and revenue) of those ranking when they hit top 3 in Google. The tool let us provide the client with in depth analysis of the technical stuff ánd a marketing plan tool, so we can set goals and follow a checklist of monthly activities. And to top it all off it’s fully whitelabel.
I like the competition analysis tools, it provides paid and organic data, which gives me an idea on how to catch up and outrank the immediate competition for my clients. It also provides data for the potential traffic, which helps show clients the potential gains of the campaign. And with the marketing plan, I know what needs to be improved in order to get results for my clients.
The tool is very complete: keywords planning and tracking, backlinks analysis, competitions research… A very few SEO software provides all those features in this price range. Although, the customer experience is optimal: the UI is clear and intuitive and SE Ranking’s people are very kind, empathic and helpful.
I also loved that, before ever reaching out to ask for a trial account or set up a sales call, they have a demo account where you can actually play with the tool and see what the features look like beyond just a screenshot.
I was used to work with Tools like Sistrix, Ahrefs or Searchmetrics and did not know about SE Ranking before. But those tools were too cost-intensive for a small and quick start into SEO so I tried it out and I am quite satisfied with it. I like the ability to pay for certain services with credits, as I am not using them on a very frequent level, so it actually gives me greater flexibility to only use them when needed and not paying for them even when not using them.
I like the automatic reports best. They are very much customisable until customer level and of course have the ability to style it to your own. This makes it easier for us, as we don’t have to make them manually anymore. Apart from that the tools inside SE Ranking are great for a quick analyses or where you want, go in to the dept.
SE Ranking is the best seo platform our company has used so far. The interface of the platform is great & user-friendly. The available options are many. From tracking rankings, monitoring backlinks, keyword research to competitor analysis and website audit, everything we need to optimize our sites is just one click away. Also, for any questions or anything else we needed, the live support team replied & helped me with straight away.
Clear view of rankings and positions, site audit tool for quick scan and backlink checker are very useful. I use it a lot and also use the lead generator to get a free scan for potential clients which runs automated when they fill in the form. The dashboard gives you a good view of changes in traffic and positions. The marketing plan is a bit simple but it gives you some direction of what to do first on the website and you can also check the boxes when you finished a task which works very well
The choice of SEO tools is huge and the range of services and prices is also wide. We were looking for a tool that supports us in our daily work in the best possible way, offers a high usability, extensive functionality and a fair price at the same time. SE Ranking meets these requirements perfectly and we do not want to miss this tool anymore in order to push the rankings of our customers.
More features to explore
- Get immediate notifications when a change is made to a web page
- Compare changes against two scanning dates
- Understand the reasons behind rankings fluctuations
- Analyze the target URL for the target keyword
- Provides technical, content, link, and many other types of analysis
- View such analyzed parameters as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”
- Use practical tips to solve issues and eliminate warnings
- Add a customized widget to your website
- Offer a free on-page SEO audit to your visitors
- Collect info on visitors to convert them into clients
- Analyze each link against 15 SEO parameters
- Discover your and your competitors’ backlink profiles
- Export backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool
- Base your backlink profile structure on valuable SEO factors
- Schedule automatic social media posting
- Analyze key metrics
- Facebook & Twitter management
- Analyze social media user demographics
- Customizable domain logo, header, footer, color scheme, and much more
- Set automated or manually generated branded reports
- Custom access to different SEO facilities
- Use your own domain via separate personal access
- Comprehensive checklist with tips and guidelines
- Regularly updated materials
- Create custom tasks
- Track your progress
- Discover competitors by keywords, domains, subdomains, and URLs
- Analyze the Ads advertising history
- Get a list of all your competitors in the search results
- Get ideas for alternative keywords for your ad campaign and organic promotion
- Analyze all of your pages against key SEO parameters
- Compare previous crawls
- Solve issues by following our guidelines
- Study analyzed parameters categorized as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”